Monday, April 03, 2006

back...

so i'm back frm msia. the trip was horrendous! fk it! all i did there was eat, slp & pray! because i fell sick the on the second day. sianz lor.. den now i'm feeling fit like a fiddle! zzz. ohman.. so suay rite? make my trip up to msia so boring.. coz i was always like resting in the hotel room until it's meal time. grrr.. i vow to go back to msia for shopping trips during my next holiday...

okiez.. enough of grumbling.. ahah.. so i met a lot of my relatives there.. some i haven seen for ages! lol.. like the 4 thai cousins have. woots! too bad i cant communicate wif them lah.. my face was oso quite moody i guess since i was feeling unwell. den a lot of uncles and aunties all were saying tt i haf grown so big.. comment here comment there.. and all i did was juz gif a slight smile. LOL. attitude sia.. cant help it lah! pple got no mood to talk you. nvm.. next yr i will be going back again.. since it will be my holiday again! den i shall go back as a more cheerful mingjun. =) meanwhile i have to brush up on my canto if not i will catch no balls. "LEI HO MO?!"

ahah.. waiting for my mum to buy me a new phone.. i cant juz survive on her hp temp for a few hrs each day. lol.. duno which one shld i buy.. den oso kop a bit of money from her + the money collected from the debts pple owe me... i can go jalan jalan liao.. go buy clothes & bags from queens/bugis le! shiok!!!

No comments: