Tuesday, April 04, 2006

grrrrr...

you know how it feels like to yearn for something tt can be possibly owned.. something tt you want.. yet it is not there with you? this is how i'm feeling now. grrrrr....

I WANT A PHONE! nokia6280. =)


yes.. i'm tired of sharing hp with my mum. this sound so pathetic. the fone has no camera, no radio.. NOTHING! i can only sms and call pple. dun say it's alrite coz it isn't! every now and then i wld ask my mum to buy the hp for me. i feel like a salesman trying to persuade her on how cheap the fone now is coz it's on offer and the freebies.. but all she said was to wait for my dad to come home DEN we shall discuss coz my line is under his name. -.-l now come the question; what time will my father be back home? zzz. den when will i get my new fone? i'm so tired of waiting......

No comments: