Friday, March 31, 2006

byebye!!

hoho.. going msia later le. hmmm.. wun be online till sun.. just nice to watch campus superstar final? if renfred win again i shall not watch any superstar competition again! LOL. as wad me & my aunt concluded.. money makes the world goes round.. just like how he always managed to get thru like winning adriano in the semis. woots!!

kkz. so i'm leaving for qing ming festival. which mean i will go visit my grandparent's grave.. which.. sadly both of them died when i was veh veh young so i dun think i wld recognise their face =x. WAD INFILIAL GRANDCHILD I AM! cant help it lah.. i onli saw my grandpa's face once in my impression & i did not even get a chance to see my grandma.. tsktsk.. sad life hur? haizzzzz..

but wad i'm looking for is tt i can finally go shopping!! while.. tt's wad i hope will happen.. dun even noe if my parents will bring me go shopping for my new term stuffs like clothes.. zzz. but one thing for sure.. i can get to see all my cousins, my relatives in msia again!! ahaha.. it's so rare of me to see them coz i am in spore while they are in msia. wad rubbish! it's only a distance of a causeway. zzz. wadeverrr.. i'm crapping again~

No comments: