Saturday, April 15, 2006

GOOD friday..

*EDIT
haha. bought my new bag today! NIKE AIR! woots.. but i still wanna buy clothes & accessories etc. wahaha!! MORE MORE!! =)


today is good friday. well.. it INDEED IS GOOD FRIDAY =p haha... yay!! finally a fone!! today went out wif my parents to go out and buy my hp. nokia 6280.. hmmm.. i'm slowly falling in love with it =) but it's hard to get used to the keys lah.. overall still good to use.. playing with it now.. lol!! den i'm oso slowly getting all my contacts back. got a lot of progress thx to xiuli & sz. ahhh.. btw gdluck to haoting wor!! $200+ more nia.. kekez... ohya.. pple who know me pls sms ur no to me.. i may have left you out! =x

ya.. this few wks damn shuang lah.. seems like everything going my way.. den tmr going out with yg and zx to shop for my sch stuffs.. anyone wanna tag along? den mon maybe going out with my mum to buy stuffs too.. YES! i'm in need of stuffs like bag, jeans, shirts and even socks! lol.. sounds so pathetic like shit lah! but i these few wks oso veh guai liao wor.. everything listen to mama.. like a mama's boy.. den oso nv go touch tt thing liao if not debbie gonna JUE JIAO! wahahaz!! muz maintain this positive spirit!!

ohya.. sch gonna start soon. tues is my first day orientation le. a lot of you will be down there saying, "WAH! FINALLY mj is going back to sch!".. lol.. yes yes.. i'm going back.. but i think that my timetable realli sucks lah. mon to wed almost like rv. damn sianz. but my fren say it'll be more slack lah.. we shall see how.. shall update more on poly life for those interested.. heh.. till then......... =)

No comments: