Saturday, May 30, 2009

treasure the times.

http://www.netstate.com/states/symb/flowers/images/wild_native_sunflower.jpg

Time flies. This is a known fact and common phrase said by many of us. What seems to be a month time thing has come down to my final 5 days as a normal civilian before I get enlisted to serve the Gahmen. Many of you will ask me (except for those who has been enlisted) how do I feel right now? Pressured? Scared? Nervous? But none has come by a positive note. I reckon I had already straightened out my thoughts and just let it pass, because there is nothing that I can do to change it, why not just let me happily spend this 2 years away? =D

So these few days has been crazily meeting up with people, and the next few days will also be the same.
This weekend: meet up with my brothers for a simple lunch or meal.
Mon: Lunch and dinner will be spent with the society people of last year
Tues: Hopefully lunch with Ferinna, then pot luck in the evening with the previous batch of society people
Wed: Hopefully lunch with Ariel, followed by dinner with the management comm of previous year, and maybe partying with clique.
Thurs: Whole day dedicated to the bunch of crazy and steady people who was with me for the whole of my poly life.
Fri: Goodbye main island, Hello Tekong!

See! I am trying hard to squeeze time for everyone! It's not like I am going to migrate and be permanently away but its a good chance to meet up with friends around.

And at the end of the day, I will be a happy man! =DD

No comments: