Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rooted in Tradition, Equipped for the Future

DISCLAIMER: The following entry may seem uncomfortable for certain races. Any resemblance is of pure coincidence.

Alright, all of my friends know that I am not a racist, but this time round this issue really do bother me so much that I have to really vent it out. You this black piece of mofo. Knn brundeh! I do not know what is the fuck is on your mind but you seriously pissed me off with the way that you are doing things and the things that you say.

I think I must be lucky to come out of a Chinese school, with the school motto that say, "根扎传统,开创未来", or "Rooted in Tradition, Equipped for the Future". This few meaningful words really do teach us a lot on life lesson, how not to forget what made us and to credit the people who help shape what we are today.

And you, planning so much for the future, that you can forget about the past. So what if we are so called the normal student with normal results? Does this prove that we are not capable than those who have a different status than us? Do you have any idea if they can really work under these conditions and fulfil what is needed?

And fuck you, for forgetting about the past. This is not a way to teach and for us to learn from you. You think what you had for now is not because of how we worked for it? If you really were to forget the past, I can just ask everyone forget about the past and we see how you survive with the bunch of noobass who knows nothing! Bloody motherfuckers!

I am seriously pissed off. Just give me some time to chill and cool down.

No comments: