Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life is but a breeze

Another month is almost gone, and I have yet to pursue whatever I wanted to do. Let's do a quick recap what I have been doing.

Prior to the previous post, I passed my driving test. Like oh so finally this is the thing that I have been hoping to get. Then again, what is a person with a driving license but without a car. Everyday I would just beg and argue with my parents to let me drive out, but to no avail. Guess that's why I'm quite stubborn sometimes, maybe it runs in the family.

After that it was chionging all the way for bAoc'09. It was a great success I must say, though we had hiccups here and there. With so many students getting high and involved in our activities, plus the positive feedback were also given by the school and students, I really must congratulate the committee for the wonderful and splendid job done. Remember our big family and the famous quote, "Once strangers, now indispensible". Hopefully we can keep in contact and PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THIS BOSS OF YOURS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Well after bAoc'09, life is much more of relaxing and playing. Catching up with friends, working to earn some extra cash, settling things that are overdued on my OTOT, post society member and getting to know more people! I was seriously enjoying myself and having great time until......

The very faithful letter from the Gahmen came. Yours truly is enlisting on 5th June. It's like wtf such a short notice, so unexpected. Now I am counting down the days I have left as a civilian and trying to enjoy my freedom as much as possible. After that very day I will be burdened down for two years. Holy shit! Which means I will not be able to attend the first event for the new society! =( Well, I am trying to think on the bright side and maybe take this 2 years to think through about life and the what's not, what are my future plan and all but based on the living cases from my friends, I doubt I will be given much time to do this. Shucks!

Oh well, that should be all. I'm better off to tidying up my room at such unholy hours (well I am getting very nocturnal lately) before I make myself to Tekong. 36 more days of freedom! People, better ask me out!

Au revoir~

No comments: