Wednesday, April 29, 2009

counting down...

Aight 34 more days of freedom. I should try to make full use of it.

Watch The Pursuit of Happyness last night (I know I am quite behind time). It was very nice indeed. The way the film portrayed the different stages of life whereby the lead, Chris Garner fight for survival under all the harsh condition, on how he wants the best for his son Christopher, on how he was able to balance between getting a spot in a no pay internship programme and getting the bread for the family really show how much happiness can really be once you see the achievement that you had made and the smile on other faces. Yes indeed, "happiness" should be spelt as "happyness", for it is not only "i" who will feel happy, others like "you" should feel happy too. =))

Okay, so my dad bought a new tv set. Yes it's big, but I think it's a waste of money to spend it on the backlight which doesn't really seems to affect the viewing pleasure. Oh well.. and I quarelled with my parents once again for not letting me to drive. One thing that I simply cannot understand why they are so strict and firm about not allowing me to drive out even though I got my license, and they refuse to give me a valid reason. Parents, I just cannot reason with them because they are my elders. =/

So I went to JB with Boon, Karen, Peishi and Por ge, to have supper and of course, ___ . Let just take it that I went there to relax myself and to get away from all the frustration within my family.

Oh, and recently I had a topic with my some of the society guys. Over dinner, while they were discussing about the Star Awards, I asked the guys if they were given a chance to date 3 Mediacorp female artistes out, who will they choose? Coincidentally, my first choice matches with my FB quiz answer, Rui En. Woah a girl with her own style and attitude is hot and mesmerizing to me! Seriously, I hope that in future I will get a girl like her. As I say, in future; but we will never really get to know what will happen in future. My two other choices, Wong Li Lin and Michelle Chong. Hot girls with style, yeah baby!

*sigh* Life is getting bored once I reached home. Like I am really dreading as each day passed so quickly, counting down again the days I have left as a civilian. I better turn in now, tomorrow soccer in the morning with the BFFs @ Fico!

No comments: