Sunday, January 07, 2007

lalala

taking long bus rides can be interesting.

that's the conclusion i got. you know, i somehow sometimes enjoy the long rides on the bus, beside the window. i always do that when possible. maybe i'm more interested in the roads name, buildings design and such. today was an enriching rides with many thoughts filling in my mind. as i listen to the songs playing through my phone's player, i suddenly looked up a building in chinatown. i think it's the place where the OG used to be. anyhow, the buildings look like the old 80's hongkong style of homes that we see in movies. i was lazy to take out my phone and snap pictures of it. okay people just imagine it. haha. it was so coincidental that BEYOND's 海阔天空 was playing on my phone. so i was wondering if the interior would be like those hongkies films. maybe one day when i'm that free i will be able to check it out eh?

another interesting thing that caught my attention was when 3 i suppose were filipinos shared a seat on the bus. you know, those two seaters on sbs buses. ya they were like sharing the seats, squeezing together despite the availability of seats on the bus. guess that they are used to being so close, physically and emotionally, which is a healthy sign of human nature. yea care and share and the whole world would be a better place.

okay. there were many more random thoughts that came to mind during the bus ride but i'm not going to mention it. lazy. haha..

and yea, had dinner with family and relatives in a restaurant somewhere in tuas. my ah gong's bday. feels like a warm-up for chinese new year, especially since almost everyone on my maternal side in singapore turned up. haha. talked quite a bit with my cousins, those elder ones of course. surprisingly this year i didn't felt full like how i did every other year. this could only suggest two things. one is that the serving shrunk and two is that my intake is getting bigger. luckily my family mentioned that it was the first factor. *phew what a relieve.

okay. shall turn in soon. these few days i always sleep so early. beats me why.

No comments: