Monday, October 09, 2006

zz

sianz ji ki. i cannot go online liao cause my sis changed router due to renewal of plan. now my com and lappy cannot get connected to the internet. zz.. currently using my sis com while she's not at home. needa ask my uncle come fix the problem asap. till then, dun think will be further updates on blog. hold on pple.. i know you all will miss me de. haha.. oso nth much to update lah.. haha!

but not able to come online means
1) NO watching of slam dunk anime on youtube =(
2) NO sharing of songs with fren
3) worse till, NOT BEING ABLE TO CHAT WITH PPLE ONLINE! double argh!!

okay, abit exaggerating. hah.. shall look on the bright side. means i can spend more time concentrating on the book pegasus bridge and learning tamil. =)) till then.. bye pple!

No comments: