Friday, October 06, 2006

vaanakum

okay firstly. HAPPY 18th BDAE mr tkh!! haha.. belated entry. 18yrs old le wor~ pls grow up and stop playing maple xD k lah old skool retro boy.. know this bro of mine for 8yrs plus le. must say he is maybe indispensable in my life le. not tt i'm gay but all the joy&sorrow we been thru is more than words can describe lah. if only our brotherhood with the others could remain tt strong. hopefully one day we can reconcile our bond tgt with the rest eh? and thanks to this bro tt im still alive in this world coz he once sorta saved my life =x

and to weishan: like i said, be strong! hope you're doing fine now. life's like tt. we have to accept it =)

and yaoguang, you better take care of yourself eh.. hope you get well soon.

and mingjun is learning tamil language now! my goodness. yes i went to the national lib to borrow a book to aid me in speaking tamil. nah language isnt my forte. im not really veh good and precise in my core languages like english and chinese. but im one who goes for wider scope than deeper thoughts. haha.. so im planning to learn tamil followed by malay and cantonese!! no im not preparing myself for a translator job, tamil is just another aid for me during work. its hard to understand yea =/

No comments: