Wednesday, October 25, 2006

okay. another update. if not weekok will be complaining and pestering me to do so =x

haha. first tutorial of the sem was super ultra booooring that me and rod started to take random pics of ourselves. the tcher was like singing lullaby. or maybe tt the topic was super dry. either way i duno. ohshit. blogging this reminds me tt there's tutorials to be done but i haven gotten the books from spidey yet. =/

and my timetable seems to be screwed totally. here's a preview

focus on thurs aftn. fancy having two lessons on simultaneously at diff venue. either im duplicating myself or splitting myself into two to achieve such great feat. simply impossible lah.

shiats man. will be veh busy from now till next wk le. gotta start preparation for something big tt's gg to happen at NP. stay tune peeps!!

No comments: