Tuesday, March 28, 2006

wheeeeeeee~~

tsktsk.. so many pple switched to bloggers le wor. so i guess it's oso time for me to do so. not say i follow the crowd k.. i haf been thinking abt this idea for long.. den ytd found out the yellow-freak "soon to be star of nj gals soccer team" winni keong and my fellow hardcore rock khakis, cristiano ronaldo-wannabe in nj team too mak weishan have both switched side.. i made my decision to come join the blogger family too!!


wahahaz!!! so shuang.. now using my new lappy. heh.. lenovo/ibm thinkpad t60.

woots!! for my new sch term in apr. now i haf a com & lappy for use. haha.. com when im in the rm and lappy when i'm watching tv. lol.. technology is running over me. =)


okiez.. so i cleared my rm today wif my mum. dug out a lot of rubbish. when i say a lot, i mean it. cant help it.. all the stuffs tt my family used to own was all in one corner of my rm. a lot of clothes and rags. plus those spray paints. zzz. but i found a lot of the photos i took when i was young. those were the days.. lol.. maybe i shall upload it in friendster someday..


geez.. sch term going to start soon and i haven bought my stuff. nvm.. going to msia for qingming. den i shall go shop for printed tee and jeans. and i still need a sch bag which is able to put my lappy. wheee~ suddenly feel tt life is so great. if onli i can be so happy & high everyday. lol..


yes yes brother tan. it will be your bdae soon hur. arena is the place where we shall gather. haha. everyone, pls read the straits times forum on 27march06. dear brother tan has a word or two for the whole nation. LOL!

No comments: