Sunday, July 26, 2009

The small spark that ignite the flames.

Sometime a small little issue can turns out to be an unfavorable and ugly big thing. The same joke said twice is not really that funny if you don't see that person smiling. One comment too many and *snap* goes the string hanging onto my patience.

Everybody has their own definition of what's cool and what's not so if you think it's uncool to do this yet I am enjoying it, please reserve your comments. You do not always has the right to do things. You're not the only one who has fucked up situations to handle, you're not the only one who feels tired, you're not the only one that feels the liability of it.

I am just tring to be patience whenever I keep quiet about it. Just so to try and appease matters. But sometime I just need a space to vent out all these frustration cooped within me.

Readers, if you want to ask me what happened, don't bother. I don't really want to remember such ugly events. Hopefully I something will perks me up soon, so that there will be happy entries.

No comments: