Sunday, July 12, 2009

finally.... again.

Well hello people its been a looooooooong time ever since I updated this blog of mine. Yes, I know I am lazy but my daily life has been sorta more towards the military stuffs so... I would not want to bore you guys down with my constant yakking of these things. =D

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v336/192/9/774618824/n774618824_1338757_3521.jpg

Alright its about more than a month since I enlist. Like what my sister said, a milestone in my life. True to speak, the only thing I like inside there, is the "brotherhood" of helping each other, watching how our commanders use those "colourful" language, the feeling of booking out and most of the songs. Regimental stuffs are not really my cup of tea so, let just say I dread this service.

Some of you may find it funny how come I can come online ever so often at night, with a steady stream of photos showing me going out at night for dinner and party. Well, I was posted out due to some medical problem(I did not chao geng!) and my case will be pending so in the meantime, to fully utilize my service period, I am posted to a camp unit to become a store man. Some shiok to some, while pathetic to others, but I shall just take one step at a time and see how.

I guess that's for it now, shall try my best to update more often, be it in reviews or crap. =D Bye people!

No comments: