Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Outside and inside.

Reading the newspaper everyday should be a joy as it keeps you updated with current affairs, happenings around the globe and interesting facts or discovery that are made. Then again, there are always a contrary to the human side of life. It really feels bad with increasing reports of disasters on earth, how global warming has created much harms to what we had done to ourselves. Floods, hurricane, diseases, famine.. with pictures showing these news in details. I can't help but to feel lucky to be in Singapore.

But human are selfish. I really hope I can have more. Right now, the only thing thing that I ever want is for my grandpa to recover fast enough, get discharged and get well soon.

Losing my sleep, better get some rest before going to school....

No comments: