Thursday, October 11, 2007

tidur tidur~

seems like i really resemble a bear. yours truly brother bear hibernated the whole of today, haha, storing all the tiredness for the past few weeks. and when i finally do woke up, it was like the time when my fellow colleagues dismiss from work. but nvm, i take it as a good break from work, well, actually with just 2days left. haha and my mum was keep complaining about me, cannot even wait for another 3days still want to pon-tang (rather amazing to hear this work from her) and my dad saying that in future, i will store all my off-days and take clear leaves at one go. we shall see eh..

and sorry to some of my friends, your daily morning caller broke down today. =/ in any case where you all are late, i'm sorry.

and i'm so happy i finally get my new pair of af1. woots! and my mum promise to buy a hp over the weekend, or maybe next. double happiness. now i have to work and save money for other stuffs like mp3s and tattoo at the end of this year, and another pair of dunks during the end of sem. work work save save spend spend. ohgod let me strike lottery!

No comments: