Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ready for verbal battle.

I haven't been blogging lately not because I'm lazy, but I am just very BUSY! ohmy thanks god MSA Camp is over! it was a success! one load off my shoulder. haha, I really enjoyed the camp a lot, and I hope that the rest of the campers do as well. and sorry to those who unfortunately had toothpaste on their face. all in the name of fun, joy and laughter i suppose. haha.

well guess I got to understand the SCOs better, after all the interaction and such. some are simply the best cockster I must say, all the stupids and nonsensical jokes around simply just made the atmosphere much more friendlier. and I also got to interact with past MC seniors, learning some pointers from them on handling cases.

rest for these few days before starting battle against a corrupt system and a stupid system. plus I will be working for the next consecutive days because my friend is going to Taiwan and I need to substitute him for work at his dad's shop. oh money money here I come! I need to start to earn my keep again!

No comments: