Saturday, December 23, 2006

unfilial

cause we lost it all
nothing last forever
sorry i can't be
perfect


the playlist suddenly played this song, and a lot of emotions came rushing down my mind and heart. its like i'm having a real emotion roller coaster ride. call me an emo kid whatever, i don't care. yes i am an unfilial child. been only at home for alternate days, and on those days all along i have been either sleeping or lying on the couch watching tv; it looks more like a hotel than a home to me. to many of you, going home may be a warm, welcoming feeling, but its a torture to me to face the cold walls of my room, staring at the computer screen for god knows how long. just don't know why i suddenly turned back to the rebellious days which i used to have. seems like a leopard never changes its spots.
but you think i don't give a fucking care about this family? ask my friends who really know me well and they will say that i'm a family man. ask adrian, he's the one who's been sharing the joys and sorrow with me through this year. he's the only one who has the same frequency as me. screw the rules, to hell with people's perception of us; we are still going to be the family man, be it now or future. but some things just ain't going the way we wanted. it's human nature. it's natural for us to feel this way when facing with all these shits and nonsense. so don't blame me for my actions. take it a way as attracting your attention. you ain't reading this anyway.
and for all those who showed their care and concern, i thank you. don't worry about me, i will be strong. seldom do you see the ever happy-go-lucky me fall apart and being so down desperately. guess that's what Sagittarius people are.

No comments: