Wednesday, December 06, 2006

18yrs

happy birthday to me. yea thx pple.

thank you tb11 for making my day. for giving me the 10bottles of oolong tea, be it big bottle or small bottle. for the cream puff bday cake. for the tumbling towers with lotsa words and wishes. for the half-sponsored zara shirt. for the havaianas braziliano praia. for the never ending surprises. for the unforgettable memories. for the time we spent tgt. this is one memorable and happy bday i ever spent. so happy and touched by all that you have done. its been long, in fact a looong long time since i really enjoyed my day. almost closed to tears..=D

thank you weishan, yirene, xiuli, joachim, weihuang, winni, seewah, lynn, natania, zhengjie, zhaoxuan,i kongaik, yanzhi, paul, jasmine tan, yaoguang, peizhen, teo weilong, aubrey lee, junquan, sijia, junxiong for wishing me happy bday. =D

thank you kaihong, qiaofang, ah ping jie and ah zuo for wishing me too. =D

thank you brother tan wei tao adrian. for being there for me be in when im down or high. for sharing man's greatest gifts and friends. for all the cans we drank, all the bottle we downed, all the supplies we had. for all the stories and conversations we shared. you are one true brother that i can never forget. thank you.

other than my bday.
thank you rv for believing me in. thank you ms ek, mrs look, mr desmond lim, ms serene teo, mrs fiona choy, mrs lee lee mui, xie lao shi, chen quan long lao shi, zhang mei li lao shi, guo tie auntie and many others who had made my life in rv memorable. for making me who i am now. thank you.


what a day. all the fun and joy i had. reminisce and fruitful talk with brother tan. =D what a happy day it is.

No comments: