Saturday, September 23, 2006

zz

okay. abit high now. i may be spouting nonsense now. currently at my bro's hse.. haha.. drank too much just now outside. =/ 烦阿!! haizz.

life nowadays damn mudane lah. damn sianz. wake up, work, play, slp. zz my life is going round this cycle now. haha.. sound kinda funny and contradicting for pple to say tt im enjoying life now. too much free time sets you thinking abt lotsa stuffs. that's true yea. heard from my frens that i was sleep-talking abt certain stuffs just now. some stuffs tt you cannot let go. it's been almost half a yr and i cant seems to forget abt it. how pathetic pumingjun. you're wasted. fancy trying to drown your sorrow in alcohol. zz... but tt's wad i am lah. wasted.. real wasted. at least im trying be myself. ohwell =/

at least ytd i went out with the usual to catch a movie and played bowling. loooong time since i played bowling. hah.. lousy player like me dont even deserve to be playing tt. after tt wenta watch john tucker must die. booring! i think tt movie is just suitable for brainless bimbos lah. so no storyline and lame. gahx!!

okay. wait there's one more thing in life for me at least. stompaids proj. haha.. at least im working on smt rather than wasting my time away hur.. zzz.
"你还爱我吗? 很想问你这句话。。。"

No comments: