Saturday, June 03, 2006

*yawns*

YES! i finally went for S&W after 3wks of absence ytd. was already there 30mins before lessons start. all thx to hui'er who gave me such a early morning call =p haha.. and others like benny, alicia and wen an.. thx alot!! okiez.. so the s&w was quite fun.. this wk was to train us in shooting.. good chance to mould up my bball skills and jianfei! lmao.. den the CATS lesson after tt was way boooooring. pffffhht.. i dun like tt stupid tcher lah.. the module itself is already damn stupid and i haf an idiotic tcher -.-l

so wed wenta my "dental appt" at nat stad. haha.. dentist advise me to watch soccer xp so i went there with xiu, jocelyn & aaron.. and the journey to and fro was 'brrrrrrrr' sia.. all the lame dumb and cold jokes.. WAH! buay tahan arhz.. so so so so cold can.. was freezing throughout the journey lor.. lol..

den today went for bstat tutorial in sch.. after tt had lunch with tb11 pple.. and den i wenta lot1 mac with mingjie to study. lol.. the mings.. was quite condusive lah.. finally i'm sitting down on my seat for more than an hour just to do all the work and revision for our CT next wk. ohgod! wish me all the best!! and everyone else too.. i wanna get a distinction badly sia =x hah.. in turn i shall wish you all gdluck too! and pls jocelyn.. return me some of my luck!

No comments: