Friday, June 16, 2006

no hp.....

sianz.. hp under service.. currently without hp sia. wanna contact me onli can wait till me online.. hahah.. f ff fff phuck nokia lah.. damn it! con me sia.. say repair one day can liao.. in the end the second day when i went to collect they say need to wait for a few more days.. waste my trip to causeway point sia.. going to be a wk liao.. and i haf yet received their call! -.-" hope they will compensate by changing my fone to n80.. hehe.. but i shall emphasize on the word: hope.

okiez dokiez.. now holiday liao. oso nth much to do lah. except work work and work. yeah.. my life so far.. work and assignments. so lifeless... ohya! and there's world cup. this season world cup.. went to a lot of diff places to watch sia. from home to arcc to dan89's hse.. lol.. but i cant realli seems to feel the hype of the game lah.. so many teams their playing style sibeh sianz. so many scoreline 0-0, 1-0. even my customers oso complain abt the world cup. lmao!

juz tot of smt. why do some pple always pretend to be someone when they're not? its so hypocritical.. soo pathetic! turns me off totally. urgh! no.. im not referring to a specific person.. just tt it suddenly came to me tt there r such pple ard us.. get a life! zzz...

No comments: