Thursday, December 03, 2009

it suck to be sick.

Grrr falling sick these few days before my 21st has actually got me simply... moodless to think of how to celebrate. Been having serious toothache that led to headache followed by chills, fever then sore throat. What a great combo. I have totally lost the anticipation of whatsoever that might happen and I am equally frustrated when people keep asking me about my plans. I have no plans, and I am more that willing to welcome any suggestions or surprises that is brought to me.

On a brighter side, thank goodness I am having a sudden speedy recovery from this morning. At least I had been able to think well and work well.

Anyway, have you guys watch the NEA television commercial about the punishment for spitting and littering in public places? (nevermind if you haven't, I am going to upload it anw) It came to my attention just now about something that is quite... gross if you think about it.



If you noticed at 0.08s of the commercial, the "kung-fu" guy actually caught the phlegm with his newspaper and continued to read it after that. This loophole is simply, unimaginably gross.

No comments: