Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Camera... ACTION!

Alright my insomnia syndrome struck back. I do have a very screwed body clock. Now I'm trying mobile blogging.

So how do I keep myself awake? By watching the random Taiwanese dramas, The Unforgetable Memories (Yi Nan Wang). Then a sudden idea struck me.

Presenting to you, the top 3 ways to make a local drama a BIG success! (with reference to foreign dramas)
1. Draaaaag the number of episodes till 100+, more episodes, more popular! Look at Days of Our Life; it went through the days of my secondary school life.
2. Have a popular, widely known theme songs! See how kids are singing Wo Wen Tian for the drama Ai.
3. Make a lot of complicated love triangles between the cast, from family ties to lovers to friends to colleagues blah blah blah... The more complicated it is, the more juice that can be squeeze from it, creating more story line and content!

Haha, wtf am i doing thinking about all these! Anyway, my 21st birthday will be up soon! Anybody with any suggestions can share with me?

No comments: