Thursday, August 28, 2008

hmmm

Woah it's been so long since i last blogged. Well some updates first

Exams out; Holidays in! YAY! Finally can take a few breather from the workload in school, though I know there are more things awaiting for me in the coming weeks. Meanwhile I shall try to learn a few things, save up on my cashflow.

Things to do:
1. Learn Malay
2. Learn Cantonese
3. Learn Tamil
4. Learn cooking
5. Learn driving
6. Clear projects stuffs as soon as possible
7. Save up and open up another saving acc
8. Save up for another tattoo**

Yea so many things to learn, I dont even know if I can managed it.

Oh well celebrated quite a few birthdays too, and had some gatherings here and there. Shall wait for the photos to come so that I can upload it.

So many people flying off for further studies and attachments. Somehow I am still thinking of when I can go oversea and experience it myself. Oh well...... going to sleep soon, sending another one off tmr to Taiwan.

Till then again.. and hopefully not too long. =)

No comments: