Thursday, March 20, 2008

time out!

Phew! Having a short break now before continuing with my work and stuffs.

These few weeks has been filled with ups and down, joy and anger. Emotional rollercoaster I should say. Shall not elaborate much. I just hope that all my loved ones and friends can stay happy. That's the motive of life isn't it?

Been having a bad sore throat these few days. So bad that I nearly lost my voice. But thanks god it's recovering. Haha, imagine how quiet and serene my world will be without my voice? Nah I will still continue to make noise and sound through my other body part. Haha.

Yeap got into TB15 with the rest of the people again. YES! The 3 musketeers! Haha!

And.. congrats to my friends who had gotten their license these few days. One of them is taking soon, hope he pass. And I'm still desperately waiting for my BTT to come -.-" So much so for all the indecisive me =/

No comments: