Saturday, July 07, 2007

back

first and foremost, sorry for this late update. was rather busy with projects, and finally IEF project is off my shoulder! cause for short celebration, OM also done. left with 2 more project and AAA retest. friday come quick! i want to offload AAA soon...

okay let me try to recap.

watched transformer last week. great movie i must say, maybe due to my childhood favourite cartoon. optimus prime! too bad singapore cant contain a 18 wheeler. haha, but still i want to own a van next time. oh by the way my dad gave a pass for me to learn license! woots! going to take basic theory right after attachment. then i will be praying to pass and tio toto then buy a van. van van van..
after that was slacking around and talking cock. omg just one year and so much difference. ohwell, im sure hoping to catch any movie adapted from cartoons like "biker mice from mars" , "captain planet" and "double dragon". serious these are the cartoons that i watched when i was young, believe or not.

-

blood donation. gah rather pissed, couldnt donate cause of health reason. there goes my chance to know my blood group. anyway i went to the polyclinic on mon to test it. results will be out in another week. and the doctor advise me to go for a check-up. well, i have always been wanting to go for a full body checkup, but i don't know the price. maybe if its within my budget i will go for it eh? hmmm..

-

then mugging session. been mugging quite a lot on AAA. thanks to karen, weixia and weekok for staying through the night to study with me. yay! now i sorta understand the logic behind stuffs liao. but still i hate AAA. oh well..

-

ahh last but not least presenting to you connie talbot:

so super touching lah! so super duper nice! kids' ignorance is really a bliss.


okay till next time liao. zhao first! =)

No comments: