Monday, August 28, 2006

sweep sweep sweep......

firstly.. to all those going back to rV on thurs.. I WILL be going back and I WILL be there early in the morning for morning assembly. those who wanna pei me pls DO come along.. if not i will be like an idiot =/ haha cya peeps there!!

okiez. so i sorta tidied up my room.. like finally my mum is clearing all those miscellaneous stuffs in my room.. things like old clothes, old books and random bits and pieces which shld not be in my room are left with like less than half of the original quantity. and that's gd. real gd..

been wondering lately.. i save of the money that i earned.. but wad do i save it for? hmmm.. alright dun tell me save it for future like marriage or kids.. i will smack you upside down -.-! like duhz i do leave a small part of this le.. but juz a small part...

well maybe i will like to save it for a drum set. drumming been my passion and all i can say tt it is phenomenon. and i wld gladly like to own a drum set of my own.. budden again staying in a hdb flat means you need to spare a thought for your neighbours.. unless they dun mind you hitting your drum again like qun's. =/

den again, having a tv set in your room is not a bad idea. it's not a need but a want.. it's not a necessity hence it's price elastic. but the benefit(s) are like tempting. no more fighting for the tv..LOL. and this will lead to other better benefits.. haha..

BUT den again.. i have been saying i wanna get a license. and tt need license. unless my parents dun mind forking out the fees for me.. i will have to choke it up myself. zzz.. and wad's thepoint of learning license but not owning a car? it's like cutting botak but dun wanna cut it short.. lmao! hmm..

life.. full of choices that causes headache!

No comments: