Saturday, May 06, 2006

wheee~~

today is election day. have you made your decision? ahha.. alright i'm bullshit-ing.. most of us here cant vote eh? but aiya.. even if there's so many hoo-hah abt the politics we still know who's gonna win in the end hur? =x shant touch on the sensitive issues here..

tb11!! the guys in my tutorial class r damn cool! lol.. other than some of em'.. we broke the ice damn fast lah.. like only by the second lesson and we were chatting happily among ourselves le.. ohya! my proj grp is even way on.. we got seng the rock star, aces tan, andrew, ah kok and me! tgt we formed the PAP! zzz.. oso duno how or why we got this grp name lah.. damn spastic lah! den the other guys' grp oso got one SDA. lmao! seems like politics is hothothot! =)

den ytd had IS lessons.. damn sianz lah.. after tt met aaron & dorcas for lunh at SIM.. again! bobian lah... the food there is gd & cheap. heh.. after met the xz, jocelyn & christina to crash their yr2 module lect.. was letting my sub-conscious mind to absorb part of the lect while i was drawing my time away.. ahha! drew a lot of thing.. a lot of dumb stuffs really.. den actually wanted to crash my fren's SP lect.. but i was lazy to go.. so juz stayed in NP & slack the time away...

hMmmm... now it seems like every yr1 ard me tt i know has a cca.. aaron, antonio & yq in dragonboat kept asking me to join.. LOL! i'm oso aint sure abt it myself.. was thinking of np strings to learn guitar.. if not np rhino(rugby) or touch rubgy.. sianzz. needa find a way to jaga studies, sch, cca & work liao.. phhhfftttt......

No comments: